All the financial sectors around the world have faced a greater depletion during the time of recent recession. The financial crisis arose over the last three years, have driven most of the financial sectors to wind-up their business or merge with various other larger institutes. There are lot of financial institutes, that are avoided from the special impact of the financial crisis. These institutions have followed a strategy of “Minimized cost and enhanced productivity” . Most of the financial institutions found video conferencing as the best solution which executes the strategy successfully.
Before describing the answer, we all know that every business will check the working system of the software or product before purchasing and will also stress on how it will be useful for their business. Similarly with the video conferencing system. Financial sectors have a huge range of work around and the process of doing it since decades is different and the process of doing through technology oriented software is different. Clients and customers are the most effective persons for any business and here the financial institutes main role is to deliver a vast services to those persons.
The work process of financial institutes may consist of any services like depository(banks, buildings, societies), Contractual(Insurance & Pensions), and investment(Investment banks & brokerage) based. Though the workflow among these services may be very wide, there are multiple branches around the world considering each service. Hence communication between each other is necessary. This process is done manually by seeking service and product information by physically visiting branch locations. Many new concepts and rules will be frequently updated or changed in banks for which every employee needs to have an updated knowledge on the new service or products for which they have to undergo a training session by physically attending it. This takes time and to avoid this kind of time-consuming process, financial sectors need Video conferencing technology.
Let’s see how Financial Video Conferencing is useful for finance sector :
1. Bank branches can communicate more effectively to increase customer service levels.
2. You can launch new financial products more quickly and to larger audience.
3. New product training or market trend analysis can be completed remotely.
4. Real-time collaboration between branch offices and headquarter locations can simplify a new era of customer service that includes distance learning, remote experts and more timely and possible corporate communications.
5. Can do Content Sharing very easily as there are many features in this software such as document sharing, screen sharing, presentation sharing and many other.
6. Traveling for this kind of communications, trainings, or any other purpose can be avoided.
These are only some key points of benefits behind using video conferencing software. There are many more advantages depending on the requirement of the business. Therefore the answer to the title is absolutely “YES” for the growth and elevate of the financial sectors.